יום שבת, 3 בנובמבר 2007

Overweight And Out Of Date

אקספוזיציה
I never know what I want but I know when I'm loved and I, I need to be in the town where they know what I'm like and don’t mind / Little fish you count for nothing, do your thing until you die, keep your powder dry, in order and line / The man on the door has a head like Mars, like a baby born to the doors of the bars, and surrounded by steam with his folded arms, he's got that urban genie thing going on / I can't undo the day, it won't go under the rug, I pull out all the stops, and you pull the plug / Oh periscope up, I've been looking for a ladder, I need to see the commander in chief, and remind him what was passed onto me: your mum don't sleep! And the friends you keep! I didn't raise a thief! I didn't raise a thief! / But all this an imagined affair, while sitting in a bar spilling in a bar, I drink until the doorman is a Christmas tree, and my speech is just a gas leak / Your sweet reassurances don't' change the fact, that he's better looking than me, yet he'd look ideal 'neath the wheels of a car / Slide into another book, now and then laugh out loud, throw that very dirty look, that says, OK, stop staring at me now / And would you tell her, not to talk as if I died, though a tiny part just did, and would you tell her, I'm from a long line of survivors, and I'll be swinging with the kids / Spitfire thin and strung like a violin, I was, yours was the face with a grace, from a different age, you were the sun in my Sunday morning, you were the sun in my Sunday morning, telling me never to go, so I'll live on the smile, and move down the isle, of the last bus home, and if you're running late, this is where I'll go / I leaned on you today, I regularly hurt but never say, you patched me up and sent me on my way
סוף אקספוזיציה

{תחילת פוסט}

הפעם לא אקח אתכם אחורה מדי. גם לא למקום אקזוטי מדי.
בעצם מדובר בחבורת מוזיקאים מוכשרים ושנונים מלאנקשייר, יו קיי.
על אלבו אין באמת צורך להרחיב..
אני בטוחה שכולם זוכרים את הלהיט(-יש) Powder Blue מ-2001 ואת Fallen Angel ו Not A Job מ2003.
בכ"מ, בשנת 2005 הוציאה הלהקה מרובת להיטי קיו רדיו (שוב, יו קיי) אלבום סטודיו נוסף ונהדר בשם Leaders Of The Free World – ליריקה מובחרת אי שם במעלה הפוסט/אקספוזיציה.
אני מוכרחה לציין שלא הגיעו הרבה אלבומי אינדי-בריט-רוק (תקראו לזה איך שבא לכם.. כפי שאמרתי לסטרואיד הבוקר: "אם תתפס לדקויות לעולם לא תצא מזה") שהם נטולי נפילות באופן אחיד ומרשים.
הנה סטרואיד מוסיף שהם גם נטולי יומרות. יאייז.

{סוף פוסט. היה קצר, אה?}

*אלבום להורדה*
מה ריצ'י היה אומר?
על כך נסיק:
American trilogy in Lancashire"
"Its so fucking funny dont you know
אינקוויזיציה
steam the / and don't I'm raise / in 'neath and if I loved a an on leaned sweet different arms, dry, and tell fish a tree, the look not all the know I been sun it he's survivors, the her, nothing, reassurances drink Little powder for I'm better fact, plug so my on at / doorman though you didn't what me the / / in just But ladder, surrounded sent rug, genie he's the the need line all and very on / thief! stops, the go a mum your you need I a morning, my spilling and a grace, her, regularly Sunday a folded you chief, was, where Spitfire thing wheels up the go, Your yours now like and to would you keep age, part I thing a looking looking live a the the a to sun until / you order this and that like of but don't' on was telling Sunday and morning, face last / I've in that hurt of you the change The patched ideal laugh a you like from with you passed head out mind running sleep! never in do of never see want by to then won't just what I'm and And as I'll to loud, like up, you And I go a bar, I tiny pull look, in onto stop book, and long leak what pull day, him OK, way speech you're know with is move car I a says, Christmas me and was / you under me, tell gas I raise if going got until while isle, and line my in that out were Mars, another when say, late, I'll me where doors know periscope with commander kids Oh has I the the and talk a bar imagined can't I'll die, throw home, in my / died, for on affair, than the bars, urban baby born remind and friends man violin, the from your me door keep! your to I me: were thin a this they never his the he'd now I bus be did, I into I is staring the strung the of a that didn't swinging I, is undo be yet sitting dirty I count thief! don’t Slide would but smile, today, the down town
-=סוף=-

אין תגובות: